Eagle-eyed scrutinizers of the Mojo HD have noticed the two removable tabs for the upper shock mount on the Mojo HD frame. A few of you have even surmised that this means we have some tricks up our sleeves as to what you can do with the Mojo HD and shocks and travel and such. You surmisers are right, we do have a couple of tricks up our sleeves. One is the the Mojo HD 140.
By simply changing out the upper shock mounts (we're calling them Limbo Chips) and substituting a shock from the Mojo or Mojo SL (7.875" x 2" travel vs 8.5" x 2.5" for the HD), travel is reduced to 140mm, opening a new world of possibilities. Click on the details tab to the right for actual part numbers.
Features of the Mojo HD 140
- 140mm rear wheel travel (vs 160mm w/HD)
- 68º head angle with 150mm travel fork (vs 67º with HD and a 160mm fork)
- 6.1 lb frame (vs 6.2lb for HD)
- Running a 32mm stantion fork saves significant weight compared to a 36mm stantion fork
- Unlike the standard Mojo, you can take advantage of the new 1.5" tapered forks with the HD 140
- 13.5" BB height with 150mm fork (vs 13.8" for the HD with 160mm fork)
- Same firm anti-squat platform as the HD, pedals beautifully
- Same frame stiffness as the HD
- Overall package is lighter with quicker handling compared to the HD
- Ability to use Cane Creek AngleSet headsets, so your head tube angle is further adjustable ±1.5º